Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #57
pud333
Master of the Universe
Re: Hot Toys or other 1/6th goodness that makes our wallets cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTCh View Post
I have a question for you Hot Toys collectors, how poseable are these figures? Most of the pictures I see of them are standing straight up. Like an example would be, can they squat down? And how durable is a suit like the one on that Snake figure?
I only have one, Superman, so I'm probably not the best answering this, but he's articulated, but it's not like DCUC or MU level articulation, you know? It's actually quite limited due to the clothes, etc. If you're expecting GI Joe type stuff, you will be disappointed. CTO will be able to answer you better.

I haven't decided if I will buy more HT, so I am interested to know how some of the Iron Man or Batman figures feel/fare. Basically ones that don't have fabric for their outfits. Don't get me wrong, I love my Reeves Superman, but it feels more like a doll to me than an action figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
Yeah, wasn't expecting the Boss to look like that.

Here is a clip that may explain the scar:
http://youtu.be/4vGn-68vdfA
Thanks. Yeah, I think I only played one MGS game, and that was for the PS I think. I really do think she looks horrendous though. I find when HT fails at something, they fail really hard.

» Action Figure Shopping