ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 02:49 PM   #1208
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

744-2
Hasbro- Star Wars Black- Gaming Greats: Scout Trooper.

I?ll have to take the packages? word for it that this Scout Trooper constitutes as a Gaming Great as I unfortunately have not played a Star Wars Video game since The Force Unleashed and even then I don?t recall too much about it. I suppose this trooper may have been part of that game, but I feel it was likely featured in one of the newer games.

*Literally 1 minute later*

Ok, so I actually looked at the package photo and it turns out that this version of the Scout Trooper was featured in the Jedi Allen Order game, so that is really neat I guess.

Pros: As mentioned on a previous Black Series review, I have always loved the design of the Scout Troopers and this iteration is even an improvement having the electro vest and shock baton accessory. Extra props for keeping the little ankle blaster and holster.

Cons: I assume this is just a retooled Scout Trooper and would have hoped for a more obscure, yet popular character as a one-off release. Perhaps a Kyle Katarn, Dash Rendar or even Dark Trooper would have been more favorable to a simple re-release.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping