Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #7
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion
Re: The Return of Marvel Legends 2012 Wave 1 at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
any word if it was the variant case (phase shield rogers and orange ghostrider, stealth iron man) or the regular case?
All reports so far have been of regular cases.

Quote:
I think i might be able to live with $19.99 for the ones i actually want. But the ones i dont really want.... the price seems a bit steep.

What do I do... Do i become a completist again, just to build BAFs? Or do i just pick and choose the ones i really like? These new MLs are stiring up all kinds of mixed emotions haha.. MLs used to be my favorite line, then they went away i was sad but got over it and moved on to other lines.. and then they come back in full force.. its like an ex-girlfriend
Ya, I'm kind of thinking the same way, but you know what, having something like a body and a couple of limbs is dumb, a BAF must be completed, AT ALL TIMES. That being said, if you're hesitant on a figure (assuming they're not the most sought after of the case) you could always just wait for a sale. TRU has Marvel 30% off sales almost every month, so getting them cheaper than usual shouldn't be too hard.
Onslaught is online now   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping