ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 09:12 PM   #521
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

OK I opened these up. It's mixed for me. The clear winners are Jango, Han and Finn. Jango is my favorite. Great paint apps an face sculpt.

Han's likeness is dead on but his holster is molded to his right leg so you can't really move it much.

Finn. This is the Finn your looking for...get it.

Now on the downside. The Flametrooper looks menacing. But damn is it useless. There is basically no practical articulation to it. The elbow hardly bend. The gun is next to impossible to hold. The knees bend nicely but these guys don't need to do that now do they? Dynamic poses are limited, especially with the arms. They just kind of stand there. Also, his arms don't even raise at all to the sides (abduction). Zero movement. Aiming the flame thrower is very difficult with both hands on it which is how I'd like to pose mine. It's always pointing in a neutral position I both hands are on it. To the side.

Resistance Trooper has got to be the goofiest figure so far. Even Zuvio looks better. The gun is way too big and the entire outfit is laughable. Not well executed at all.

Tie Fighter Pilot is a cool update.

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping