ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 09:54 AM   #200
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

089-2
Hasbro- The Black Series: Sandtrooper.

Oh man are these Black series figures every great; i can’t believe that I waited this long to open them up. I really hope that Hasbro will continue the trend with added focus on some of the older characters rather that the titlewave of characters from the new movies. To be clear, it’s not that I’m NOT a fan of the new movie, quite the opposite really, but a bit more debt from the prequels would be nice as a mix; like who would not buy a Jar Jar figure at this point?

When I first saw Star Wars (wasn’t really known by A New Hope just yet) I really loved the look of the Stormtroopers and was pretty enamored with any specialized on screen versions. Not sure why, but there's something about throwing an orange shoulder pad and a backpack to make a cool thing, even cooler.

Pros: An amazing figure from the first wave of the initial release of the Black Series figures. Great sculpt, comes with a removable backpack, three guns that he can almost hold convincingly and a usable amount of articulation.

Cons: The armor limits some of the movement, however Stormtroopers were never really know for a full range of movement.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping