Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 01:45 PM   #2960
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
I laughed at some reviews on youtube for the latest episode (which was fantastic! I'd recommend it)... there were literally characters, troopers, and ships introduced just to sell the toys and they weren't subtle about it.
Well yeah. Disney knows the Mandolorian is the only thing they've made that people actually like so they have to keep milking it. The only reason they are milking the OT trilogy is cause their sequel trilogy and other spin off films failed. If they had been a success the black series without a doubt would have just been Disney era figures. I mean this entire line is essentially Disney era figures, outside of OT of course. But I think Disney era may have more figures overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2026 View Post
With the Heroes of Endor set, it was a limited exclusive. Given how quickly they came out single carded, it was always planned they would have single card releases. With these Clone Wars exclusives however, they’re already at retail. She may show up in the archive series, but well down the line. All the figures so far are a few years or older.

As for the Mandalorian version, absolutely we will be getting one. We’re just not sure when.
Even if she was in the Archive line she would just be another Boba Fett. Short packed, 1 a case and you'll be lucky to find her on pegs or online for retail.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 11-22-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping