ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:09 PM   #842
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

502-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Wolverine

Well, be prepared for a veritable flood of Wolverine figures coming down the pike, because I sure have a lot on the pile. Not that I’m complaining as he is easily one of my favorite Marvel characters and this could be one of my favorite Wolverine “looks”. Don’t get me wrong, the blue and yellow has a real classic feel, but would look out of place in the real world. It also reminds me of my comic collecting infancy where the Wolverine solo title was one of the biggest books going. Sure, I never had the money to get anything cool, but I specifically recall my good friend picking up a rare book from the local comic book store. I’d also say that when Disney introduces the X-Men into the MCU I would suspect they may use this tamer colour scheme, but they do have a history of incorporating more updated looks to the classic characters.

Pros: I suspect that Hasbro is just re-tooling/painting the same mould over and over for each of these Wolverine figures, but I don’t care as the sculpt is fantastic, the articulation almost perfect and I love the different hand selection.

Cons: Unfortunately my Wolverine has a few issues with both his mask fins bending back and his claws being slightly askew. I assume unless I want to spend the extra money on the medal claws, I just need to suck it up.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping