Old 09-10-2019, 11:05 PM   #14
MichaelScarn6969
Agent of Shield
Re: Pre-Ordering on Canadian Sites - Mezco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
Is that totally true?

Their policy reads:

"Our current payment system requires full payment for any pre-orders. However, if you wish to have the pre-order discount and pay after the product has been released, please send us your inquiry through email. We will send you a Paypal payment request for 20% non-refundable deposit for the pre-order item you wish to purchase."

I can guarantee that that 20% NRD is for exactly the reason I mentioned.

You'll find that most small stores will require payment up front. Not only for the risk factors that have been discussed, but also because the payment systems just don't allow it. When we allowed 'pay later' options, it required a lot of work-arounds and manual processing, and it could only be done by sending customers PayPal invoices.
I totally get why smaller businesses have to do it. No arguments from me. When I started this thread I didn’t think it was going to become a big thing. Just wanted to know if anyone knew of any Canadian sites where I might be able to secure the figure I want without having to pay up front. Again, I totally get why small business, such as yourself, have to put these policies into place.
MichaelScarn6969 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping