ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 07:54 PM   #1
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Mattel Creations Crowdfunding projects

So since I started a thread for Haslabs, I figured I would start one for Mattel Creations crowdfunding projects as well.

I know, I know, I already missed quite a few, but outside of Eternia I really had minimal interest in the other projects.

Supposedly they were starting a new project today (Jurrasic World Gates) so I figured I would start a thread. Right now though I can't access the project. It is on their front page, but when I try to go into it it say "page not found."

So I don't know if it is something to do with Canada, or if they pulled it for now. It was the Gates and Ford Explorer, plus one figure for $250US. The stretch goals were:

(5,000) Unlock project

(early bird) some sign post/markers

(6,000) Fencing for the gates
(8,000) Special paint "Buck" T-Rex
(10,000) Girl figure (forget her name) and goat with removable leg. I think there was something else as well but I can't remember.

Anyway, early buzz is that it is way overpriced for what you get, even with everything unlocked. We'll see what happens, but I won't be doing a daily tracker like I do with the Haslabs because it doesn't appeal to me as much.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping