Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 01:32 PM   #64
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon
Re: Star Wars Bandai Kit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezyk View Post
Is CDJapan pretty much the go to place to pick up these kits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
It seems like a solid place, price-wise. I haven't bought from them myself, so not sure what their shipping rates are like (MULTIPLEX?) You can probably find 'em on ebay for comparable prices. This is the guy I bought from: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...+wars&_sacat=0
He does combined shipping, so I grabbed 3 kits at once.
eBay is still a good place to get these but the prices are often inflated, however, as wedge mentioned, some sellers have a good price.

CDJapan seems to be the only place I can find that allows preorders direct from Japan and for preorder pricing. I've used them once and was a good experience. Arrived prompt and well packaged. I have two Phasma kits on preorder with them next, and also the Kylo kit to follow. They are pretty much my go to site now since HLJ and AmiAmi doesn't carry them anymore.

As far as shipping, I find their shipping rates are good ranging from 700 to 1500 yen (SAL unregistered to EMS) for one kit (single figure). Sets with more parts like BB-8/R2 or R2/R5 are slightly more due to weight.

Another place to consider is Toy Trove (site sponsor). I saw they had many kits at the last toy show and for excellent prices. I saw C3P0 for $40 which is a steal.

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping