Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 02:02 AM   #81
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
There definitely are some in-hand at various locations. These seem to be timed Walmart exclusives in the US, and with TRU listing as "R Exclusive" they may be timed exclusives here (given that there were Amazon listings).

Btw I was told in the system that there was a Earth-52 Red Death solo listing in the system, but a 'D' has been added in the availability column (options for 'A'-available, 'D'-discontinued, and 'X' meaning more or less the same? not exactly sure), so I'm not sure if that's still happening. If it isn't the 2-pack Red Death may be the only way to get him, but that doesn't seem likely.

And though not yet listed on TRU's system, there have been solicitations overseas for a Superman and Devastator 2-pack, so it seems like there will be another way to get Devastator. Another listing was also for Injustice Flash vs Grodd, so looks like we may be starting an Injustice collection in this line soon.
I wonder if it's going to be a repackage of Superman/Devastator or we'll get a new head sculpt of some kinda of variation.

I really prefer we move on from Injustice. Not a fan of all the alternate costumes.

I'm happy with most of the selections so far with the McFarlane DCM line but there's a huge imbalance between female figures. We really need more female figures. And I hope we'll get a movie Harley Quinn at some point. Todd said the head sculpt was really good. Just need to fix the manufacturing issue with the body he talked aboot.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping