Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:47 AM   #18
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Wave 2 Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthemask View Post
I checked my Local Walmart today and they had no cap figures but they did have cap stuff like cosplay and 3 3/4'' stuff, but no 6'' figures, plenty of spidey figures, heard the revision cases were out which meant Spidergirl and Boomerang and I was right! found 1 of each, but left Boomerang as his paint apps were shit, checked TRU and Target and they have nothing new, and TRU charging $26.99/figure is ridiculous, there was a bunch of black cats and a few carnage's but not gonna blow $$ on extras, unless it's army builders.
Yeah, the $26.99 price is way too much. I bought the more difficult to find figures (i.e. Black Cat, Hydra, and AIM) at TRU for that price and waited for a sale. Then got a price adjustment on them. If there is no sale during the adjustment period, I would have returned them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
The Cap figures seem to be $22.92 at Walmart. Interestingly, the Spidey figures seem to fluctuate in price depending on the store. I've seen them for both $19.92 and $22.92. I don't know what TRU charges, but I have heard they are more expensive on more than one occasion.
TRU's regular prices for Spidey and Cap Legends are expensive. I believe TRU charges $26.99 each for both Spidey and Cap Legend figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
I've seen the Cap wave 1 figures at Walmart but not nearly as often as Spidey. Maybe only certain stores are getting Cap?
I am hoping that is not the case. I would rather pay the $22.92 for these at Walmart than TRU's $26.99 price.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping