Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 03:31 AM   #10
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper
Re: Toys “R” Us continues normal business operations across Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
Not sure why people are so negative. We get to keep all our stores yet everyone is just so pessimistic.

TRU Canada is being bought by MGA Entertainment, they make Bratz and Little Tykes along with other stuff. They want our stores because they are extremely profitable in Canada. It is because we still like shopping at brick and mortar in this country.

Online accounts for 3.4% of all retail sales in Canada. In the USA it's almost 40%.

I'm happy to have them continue here and so long as the stores continue to be profitable as they are then we should be good.
We arent pessimistic its just most TRU suck they dont stock the things that the majority of us buy. They have a bad site.

I think it could be an improvement to get rid of them to be honest. There isnt that many stores they have exclusives that are a pain. Its a chance for local hobby and toy shops to get more business. TRU is just like a girlfriend/boyfriend you think is really gonna change but she/he never does......at some point you gotta just be like I am done with this place.

Again some people here like TRU and some dont. What can you do?
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping