ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:53 AM   #79
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

The Hulk Buster is a great BAF, and I agree it was a pain to get all the required pieces. Its been nice lately that you have only needed 6 figures to complete some BAFS as apposed to 8.

Its also a shame this BAF didn't come out looking as metallic as the promo shots...and unfortunately for us the UK had a revision wave released with better quality BAF parts.

I really see no end to the switch outs at retail, its been happening every since the Amazing Spider Man 2wave released with the then "new" style collector friendly packaging. Only way it all ends is if Hasbro puts everything in plastic clamshell packaging or something you pretty much have destroy to get the figures out. Sad part is now people are getting stuff from retailers like Walmart via online with BAf pieces missing or figure swaps.

..and we gotta get those D list characters, would be pretty boring if all we got were A list revisions time and time again...Bless Blizzard's little heart LOL.

Keep up the good work, love hearing your thoughts on figures that aren't so new that we over appreciate them at times.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping