Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 12:26 AM   #705
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Thats cool. But EB Games seems to get them all regardless (kinda like entertainment earth in the US). Sif and Thor is at TRU while Crossbones and Cap along with the first armour tony set are at Walmart, and EB games carries those too. So I was wondering if maybe he would show up at TRU or Walmart.

I am personally not a big fan of EB Games and I dont have a platinum Edge account so if i had another option I would go for it. Is the regular price they are charging 34.99 for Ultron or 29.99 ?

Also, I find it odd that Amazon.ca ended up with none of these exclusives.
Ultron, Ronan, Hulkbuster 2pk, etc are all exclusives in the US so will only show up at EB Games. Those others are general release so that's why they're showing up at TRU and WM too (although a bit sporadically). It's a bit confusing for the Anniversary Line because they're not consistent - some are general release, while others are exclusive to WM, TRU, Target and Gamestop.

I am just glad that EB Games is picking up most/all of the non-WM & TRU exclusives now. Imagine how much of a pain it would be to track these all down otherwise. And way more expensive! I used to order the Walgreens exclusives from the States but now am happy to save myself the hassle. My Edge card paid for itself multiple times already this year.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping