View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 01:29 PM   #4480
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
She's probably going to be hard to get down the road and go for double the price. If you're on the fence you could always buy it and keep it sealed. If you still feel like keeping it before 30 days then open it. If not just return it before 30 days.

Yeah I kind of feel that way, but then I look back at just the last few years and I have a bunch of figures I thought of the same way. And almost all of them haven't appreciated much, if at all, in value. Or they have had another release (either a straight reissue, or a new version).

Or as Ksteel has mentioned, they are sub-line types of figures who probably won't be remembered much 5 years from now.

So while I would like her to go with the Hydra Stomper I think I can wait to see if there is a sale. I have been bitten quite a few times recently paying full price because it might be hard to come by, only to have a lot more stock show up later, outside of the return/price adjustment window. So I'll probably be patient, and if I miss out, oh well. Someone will probably sell her loose for less than retail in the next year anyway.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping