ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 06:21 PM   #410
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

231-2
Thinkway Toys- Pixar: Wall-E

Rating of worst to best of the a the Pixar movies continued; see review 205-2 & 219-2 for the previous instalments:

Pixar movie rating 18: Monsters University- “You’ve been jealous of my good looks since the fourth grade, pal” – Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. 12 words that made me dislike this prequel from the start. Yes, it is a fun movie and I have a special spot in my heart for Mike and Sully, but someone down the line made a story decision that just drives me crazy.

Pros: Overall a good representation of Wall-E with articulated hands (flippers), arms, neck and eyes. The “garbage packing” feature is a nice touch, but I would never use clay or playdough on my figures, even as a kid, so the gimmick would be lost on me.

Cons: Compared to Eve, Wall-E is a but underwhelming. I would have hoped that the figure would have been built with the ability to “transform” in to box mode, but with the gimmick I’m not sure that would have been possible. Also could have had a few more accessories than the included 2 garbage blocks.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping