Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 04:32 PM   #3181
Lord Scareglow
Whatever
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
I have seen it done rarely in the past. No pattern I can see unless some staff person is personally identifying what will likely be most popular. Probably some sinister AI algorithm at work. Perhaps they can retask the computing power to figure out what happened to my classified Storm Shadow and a million other things.
Yeah I recently saw this and was taken aback, the New Carnage is 34 for no good reason, Venomized Miles is 36, in fact that whole wave is really wonky, Morbius and Gwen are 40??, Stealth Cap and Blue Iron Man 34? , that's rough Amazon, it seems like it's only applying these oddball prices to the newer releases, maybe to see if some fools bite (which they probably have), yet a whole bunch of recent-ish figures are on sale

hey at least Amazon is sticking to that American price for the Nimrod 3 pack, we got lucky there!

Also yes.. come on Amazon, Storm Shadow you really flubbed us all here, it's your exclusive and you couldn't get any for us Canadians , I'm still really mad about that.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping