ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 12:01 PM   #65
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

004-2
Mega Bloks- Call of Duty: Advanced Enforcer.

I’m a big fan of these Call of Duty Mega Bloks sets and have picked up a few over the years so when I came across these mini sets at my local Dollarama for $4 it was hard to pass up. It’s a pretty standard MB mini figure sporting a decent amount of articulation for such a small figure. I do like how they incorporated the exo-suit that has been a part of the games in the past few years. Overall it looks pretty nice and does not get in the way of hinder the articulation too much. He comes with two BFGs and interchangeable ammo canisters that are perfect for loosing immediately. Included is also a random crate for holding nothing in particular and a rather odd stand that is perhaps used for target practice? I don’t know, the guy has two automatic machine guns strapped to his arms and is likely not built for accuracy, but I digress, it's extra stuff to fill the box.

One point of contention for this figure; on the package it clearly shows a black soldier, I was expecting a black soldier and honestly wanted the black soldier, however out of the box it's just a white guy. Not sure if it is one of those “actual product may be different then shown” situations, but I think it would be a bit of a bummer for some kid who was really wanting the figure as shown on the package.

Pros: Fun little articulated figure with cool accessories at a great price point

Cons: Racially indeterminate.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping