Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #5
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo - April 27th - 29th, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantei View Post
Wow, I must say I did not expect the lines to be as long as they were. Line-up to get in for advance ticket holders stretched all the way to the other side of the building to where the ticket purchasing was. I think it took us about 30 min to get in, though we did arrive 15 min after it opened. Haha, plan is to arrive 30 min early tomorrow, no doubt it'll be much busier for the weekend.

The photo op line for Stan Lee was pretty crazy too, there was maybe about 300 people or so. We arrived about 35 min early and were at the end of the gate to get in, haha, line up stretch beyond that before they did a cut off. Surprisingly Stan Lee was standing for the photos, that was super cool of him.

And man, autograph charges are pretty high. Stan Lee is $50 (same price as a photo op!), Patrick Stewart is $75. I was gonna get my copy of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow signed by PS, but $75 is just too much. I might jump at the Stan Lee one though, if we're allowed to have more than one thing signed (I wanna at least get our photo signed).
Did you manage to get a photo or an autograph from Stan Lee?
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping