Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #5
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo - April 26th - 28th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantei View Post
David Finch, I couldn't believe how long it took for me to get anything signed by him. It seemed like every other person in line was buying a sketch from him, which in turn meant I had to wait an additional 20 minutes or so before my turn came. It was ridiculous. Though I understand he's drawing big bucks for doing them, it's just annoying for guys in the line-up who just want his autograph. I think I must line-up for about 2+ hours, and there only about 5-8 people in front of me.
Man, waiting 2+ hours just to get your stuff signed kind of sucks. I'm kind of surprised they didn't have someone ask the people in the lineup whether they wanted a sketch or just an autograph. Then have a certain number of those who wanted the autographs to go get their stuff signed before the next sketch started.

Quote:
Let's see, also got some signatures from Omar Dogan, Jim Zubavich, Adam Warren, Camilla d'Errico, Joe Benitz, Adam Hughes, and Mark Brooks.
That's awesome!

Quote:
Bulk of my money went to the photo op and signature with Stan Lee again (hey, this may be his last year!). Plus some t-shirts from stylinonline (boy, those were expensive).
Nice! What did you have Stan Lee sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
Most Comic Cons the figures are overpriced since they pay a ton for their booths.
So true!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping