ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 10:43 AM   #1
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Walmart Collector Con 2023

So I figured might as well start a thread here for the exclusives.

So far, as of now (10:44am EST), nothing on the Canadian site, of course. There is a link to click on the site with a pic of Kraven and Jesse, but all the "exclusives" are previous ones so far. The current ones appear to be in the system somewhere because there is a link with the pic of the Range Viper (GI Joe Classified) and it comes up as price unavailable/product not available. So "fingers crossed" that it means we'll see these eventually.

I decided to take a look on the US site and some stuff is already up, but what is interesting is that they have a counter for the big sellers which tell you how many are in people's carts as of now. Here are some to watch out for if you are thinking of preordering:

Transformers Legacy Toxitron (500+ people have it in their cart) July release date

Reissue Cartoon colour Thundercracker (500+) April release date

Transformers Legacy Cloud Cover (500+) July release date

Mattel Superstars Hulk Hogan (500+) August release date

Ultimate edition Ruthless Aggression Eddie Guerero (500+) August release date

All 200+ in people's carts:

SW BS Jesse - July release date

Retro Kraven The Hunter - June release date

MCU Ronin/Hawkeye - July release date

Mattel Stone Cold w/Monster Truck - August release date

Neither Classified figure has any number attached, so I don't know if they are just not selling, or not being tracked.

So that might give people an idea of what the "hot" sellers are right now. There are a bunch of other Collector Con exclusives, but like the Classified figures they don't have a big number of buyers listed (yet).
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping