ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 12:05 PM   #1213
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

747-2
Hasbro- G.I. Joe Classified: Red Ninja.

Anyone else think that it?s weird that a random character like the Red Ninja was the 3rd Cobra release in the Classified line? Sure, Destro and Cobra Commander should be first and second respectively, but when you think of Cobra what comes to mind. Soldiers? Vipers? Storm Shadow? Not that I?m complaining as I love me a ninja regardless of colour, but just find Hasbro?s choices for distribution extremely confusing. That said, as of this writing there is some news hopefully coming down the pike for Classified from Pulse Con and I REALLY hope it includes a long list of all my favorite characters and NO exclusives.

Pros: The Red Ninja is great, and I could not have asked for a better-looking figure that has an amazing arsenal or weapons with space to hold most of it and a solid amount of articulation that makes it super fun to pose. These Classified figures continue to blow me away and I really hope Hasbro has some long-term plans.

Cons: Unfortunately, my version has a really loose hip joint so it can be a bit fiddly which is, and has historically been, a huge pet peeve of mine.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping