Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 12:45 AM   #19
kentf
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cli1ck View Post
Since we're doing NMC complaints, I preordered TMNT Ultimates Leonardo and haven't gotten any word at all. No updates, no nothing. The website still says ETA 02-2021
I get that shipping is crazy right now, but at the very least I expect some kind of update on why i've been waiting half a year passed the expected date, added to the fact that TMNT Ultimates are releasing Wave 3 right now..
I regret ordering Mikey with them too
Yeah, he’s totally fucking with you. I pre-ordered the Super 7 Leo (among other things) and months after they arrived in then hands of other Canadian suppliers/customers I still didn’t have mine. I finally did a Visa chargeback after months of him not replying to my messages, even getting to the point where I told him I’d be going through my credit card company if he doesn’t reply. Here is a copy/paste of part of the reply he sent when he realized I escalated and actually followed up on my work to file a claim with my credit card company.

"If you think I'm going to ship you the bebop and leonardo that arrived and are impossible to find anywhere now let alone the thundercats replacement pieces that arrived alongside them after you just cost us a 20$ chargeback fee, screwed us on the payment processing fee, circumvented our support queue, and left us hanging on the in-stock items? I've got some bad news for you.

Your information has been recorded and your account banned until you close this chargeback and reimburse us for the lost funds. Only at that point will I consider fulfilling these items and issuing the replacement pieces."

He’s an unhinged clown. Do whatever you can to get your money back and never use him again. I even forwarded all my correspondence with him to Super7 and they said they were going to take note and escalate on their end, because S7’s records showed that he signed for the shipment at the start of 2021. I was rightfully entitled to the Thundercats replacement parts but he was holding them hostage (and allegedly selling them parted out in stores). Can’t think Super7 was very stoked about that, either.

If the NMC clown is reading this: you’re a joke, buddy.
kentf is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping