Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 11:40 PM   #2876
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Was going to order some of wave 27 from CMDstore. But I was hesitate about ordering from them because this was ordering from them for the first time and I don't know much experience from them. Sure enough, they sold out of Incinerator Troopers. Well now, they got more in stock. But I am still hesitate about ordering from them. I would like to order like an Armorer and 2 Incinerator troopers. But not sure about the prices. What would you recommend?
Personally... I hate CMDStore. I feel like they’re nearly as bad as scalpers. Their prices are all over the place, they have a weird inconsistency between their main site and how they sell things on Amazon and Walmart, and their shipping is ridiculous. Was going to order some Power Rangers from them and they tried telling me it would be $19 shipping for a single figure. Pfft. No thanks.

It’s just a weird thing with me though. I hate them like I hate beets; never tried them but I just know I don’t like them. I’ve never pulled the trigger and actually ordered anything through them, and probably never will. Some people on the boards have reported really positive interactions with them, but something about them just sets my Spider-Sense a tingle.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping