Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 08:01 PM   #2976
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
No, they did which I admittedly forgot about( wasn't collecting any star wars toys back then so I didn't pay too much attention to Star Wars toy lines) and claimed they didn't in another post. That subline was only for 3.75 figures though, not 6 inch. If they could make a separate tie in like for 3.75 why couldn't do they do the same for Black series instead of flooding it with ST figures the way they did?
Okay, that makes sense.

Well truthfully, they did overdo it with FA black series. They had everything under the sun from that movie. But they learned with TLJ, and only producers token figures, save for the Praetorians and Rey. They didn’t even give us accurate Finns or Roses. Then ROS happened and they produced exactly 8 figures from that movie. Even Rogue One or Solo didn’t have the extensive load of figures you’re thinking of. Black series has been hit and miss with a lot of their releases; often redoing figures that are older with the archive series, or specializing with the anniversary stuff. I forget the original argument here to be honest.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping