Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 11:21 PM   #22
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman82 View Post
Well the difference is that for display purposes 2, 3, 4, 5, or 10 clones isn't unheard of. But how is displaying three maces next to each other make any sense? That's the idea.. If a saw a guy walking out with 5 vaders i'd be pissed.. but if he was walking out with 5 clones i can't say much cause some people want alot of them. I myself have 1 but im even considering getting 2 more because of how i want to display them.

Walking out with 4 clones or 4 ahsokas is very different.
Until you wanna make a Vader Barbershop quartet. And yes I made one...

I have a buddy who owns 3 Ahsokas cause he made them different ways... That's wrong apparently?

And I wasn't displaying 3 Mace side by side, people can use them to customize or buy for friends who can't find them, have siblings who collect or like that character... There's lots of reasons why just like how people like to army build. If one is acceptable all reasons should be acceptable, there is no difference. You don't know their intentions are so judging others because of that feels pointless and misguided.

I routinely walk out of stores with multiples of things esp rare figures and apparently if you saw that you'd be mad. I routinely do the things above and even offer them up to some groups I'm on FB with at cost... Hell I've done numerous USA runs for exclusives and come back with 15, 20 or even 25 figures. I've kept 1.

Robimus Edit: No Insults, Even In Jest. Thanks

Last edited by Robimus; 10-08-2020 at 11:26 PM.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping