ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #424
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

238-2
DC Collectibles- DC Icons: Harley Quinn.

Hmm, seems like I'm suffering from a bit of Deja Vu, what with reviewing another Harly Quinn in the same jester outfit. Not on purpose though as this was just as the figure numbers lined up. In any case this Harley is reimagined in the more realistic, comic style over the animated look and honestly I’m not sure that I really care for it. Don’t get me wrong, I favor her jester look over all the others (especially “Daddy's Little Monster... yuck) but I’m not sure if it really works in real life. Might have something to do with her facial sculpt though as it looks more like a secretary dressing up for a halloween party than the crazy/silly Harly Quinn.

Pros: Overall nice look figure with a good sculpt, nice accessories included trademark cork gun and mallet and a good amount of articulation allowing for a number of decent poses. I will give props to DC for having double jointed elbows on their female figures.

Cons: I really don’t like the head sculpt and wish they gave her a more expressive face, additionally, and I have not measured her or anything, but she seems a bit too tall as compared to the other DC figures. Lastly, like on all the Icons figures, a thigh swivel would have made this figure perfect.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping