ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #17
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: Star Wars Black Series Clearance @ Walmart

My local WM has been pretty dry. I won't be surprised if I see the figures popping up at the flea markets for $12.

Just putting this out there but when Wal-Mart is dropping the price to $5 and in some cases state side for $0.03 (seriously three cents!? i know walmart's profit margins are large but there is no way they are purchasing these for less than $0.03 so they have to be losing money...might as well throw them in a bin outside with a big "free toys!" Sign) is this a sign that Hasbro is struggling with the 6" black series?

Personally I feel like the line was far more successful when they weren't focusing nearly every new wave around the latest movie being released and since moving to the new black and red packaging we have been seeing far more figures warming pegs than in the past (obviously some exceptions apply) and more figures getting carried over from one wave to the next and often that figure was never hard to obtain in the first place.

I don't want to say the line is dying but I know for a fact that my interest in it has pretty much died since TFA figures were released..and up until that point I was army building troopers and everything else was on a "one to rock and one to stock" basis. What do you guys think?

Last edited by turtle power eh; 05-11-2018 at 10:11 AM.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping