Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 01:47 PM   #1904
random11
Convention Exclusive
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I agree with most of this except for the last sentence in the last paragraph. Not buying it won't do anything because there's a bunch of die hards that will, off setting any kind of "stand" he's made by not buying it. The reality is Hasbro will not lower prices or stop making these Monsters because the consumer has shown they will pay top dollar regardless. We all thought the monster line would end after the crappy Sphinx and Eye guy, but here we are, getting another entry being the fish guy. The number of collectors that are able to say no, set boundaries and be willing to walk away are too few. So boycotting with the purpose of making A change is a waste of time.
Its basic supply and demand. If enough people stopped buying it they would 100% either make it cheaper or stop the line.

If there are enough people paying those prices well then good for them, why do you care if they want to pay huge amounts of money for something you dont think is worth the money?

This sounds like a silly argument: "Im going to pay way more than I want to for something because I know that others will still buy it and I dont want to be the only one without mr piggy"

At the end of the day, if you pay that much for the figure it was worth it for you and hasbro didnt make a mistake in pricing it that high. And if you really dont think its worth it, the only effective way to actually make them put out cheaper products is to stop buying the stuff when they price things you think are too expensive.

Last edited by random11; 10-27-2021 at 02:05 PM.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping