ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 09:21 AM   #17
joedick
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends Ant Man Wave Released in Canada

I have two orders for the Ant Man figures I wanted: one placed when they first went up (backordered with a ship date of Aug 12) and one placed when they were discounted (in stock with a ship date of July 20). Both orders are to ship to my house.

I called yesterday to cancel my first order but they couldn't do it because the figures were processing (they were able to cancel a Spider-Man figure that was dated for Aug 12). So it looks like the Ant Man figures are ready to go regardless of what order status you initially got.

I really hope sears.ca gets their stuff together because it seems like this could be great for Canadian collectors. Toysrus and Walmart seem to over-order a wave that does well then skip the next ones or order so little they sell out instantly. Amazon also seems to order conservatively and makes it tough to navigate through the third party scalpers. Having an option that offers a window larger than a few minutes or hours to get the figures at a competitive price (even if you have to wait a month or two to get them) would be nice. Here's hoping sears.ca gets the Rhino and Hulkbuster waves!
joedick is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping