ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #6
Napseeker
Dark Knight
Re: How does Target stock and restock their toys?

I've seen that happen at TRU, employees definitely do grab toys for themselves (and hey, wouldn't YOU?) including scalping stuff on ebay.

Anyway, to answer 4lott, at my Target the MarvelU figures were put right by the employee entrance (that is to say, the entrance to their storeroom) so if I happen to be standing near there when an employee enters or leaves the storeroom and the door swings open, I get a quick glimpse at the shelf and can see if there are any figures that haven't been put out. Don't know if this is the same at other Target stores. It was just dumb luck that I noticed it one time.

If I see there were some MU or SW figures inside, I will try to find an employee to go and just tell them that the pegs are empty or not full, and ask them to go and put out the figures. I will say that half the time I can't even FIND an employee willing to do this. Target seems to have cut back on their staff by a lot since they opened. Sometimes I'm told that there's a crew that is assigned to stock the pegs and it's their job to handle that (so in other words, bug off) but once in a rare moon, somebody will go and bring out the figures.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping