ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 06:46 PM   #736
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

449-2
Disney Toy Box- Marvel: Thanos

Funny thing about this figure: He is the first Marvel Super Villain released in the Toy Box series and likely the only toy aimed at children, exclusive to the Disney Story that literally eliminated half of all life in the universe. I mean, I’m not complaining as I love the figure, but think it’s hilarious that a company as squeaky clean as Disney would over look such a thing; maybe we as a society are less PC then we all think!

Pros: Thanos is one of those figures that never got an infinity figure so the design is brand new, but I’m not complaining as they really seem to have got the Infinity asthenic down pretty well. He has a nice sculpt that is based on his pre-Infinity War armor, a decent amount of articulation for a figure (ANKLE TILTS!) like this and even comes with a removable, adorable Infinity gauntlet that fits over his fist like a Polly Pocket outfit. I also appreciate the bonus “killing half of all life” blast effect accessory.

Cons: Some limited mobility due to his armor and would have loved his double ended blade weapon from Endgame.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping