ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 11:55 PM   #479
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
273-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Drax

Black Widow- First up and probably the most deserving of the bunch for a solo movie at this point. I know very little of this movie, except that it's a prequel (duh) and that ScarJo is in it (also duh) and I believe that Taskmaster is in it. Time will tell if they can pull it off, but it’s rare that prequels ever work out so fingers crossed.
Have to say having Taskmaster here kinda bothers me being he has a deep history with Deadpool so I was hoping he'd be the main baddie in Deadpool 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings- Again, not sure what Marvel is going for here, but in the interest of making all different genres of movies, a classic martial arts movie could be kind of cool. I also give them credit for linking back to the Ten Rings group who were established way back in Iron Man 3.
Don't forget also first seen in Iron Man 1 - in the caves is a flag of the Ten Rings. You can see when they've captured Tony and have him in the cave doing one of those ransom videos there's the flag behind him. So even before Iron Man 3...taken this long to come back around to this story

I think there's also a Ten Rings disciple in Ant-Man 1 when everyone is bidding to buy the Yellowjacket tech near the end of the movie. Tattoo on his neck.
sixshot1981 is online now   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping