ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 04:40 PM   #728
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

445-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: The Hulk and Wolverine.

Funny thing about this 2 pack: I was initially going to pass on it as it was really expensive and I really didn’t want to pay a premium for the Hulk. Then I found a solo and loose Wolverine that picked up from a fellow collector as I really liked the design. And then I finally broke down and bought the complete two-pack from EB Games when it was deeply discounted. It means that I have an extra Wolverine, but that’s as I now have one for my home office. So the moral of the story is two fold: 1. If you have any interest in a figure or set, there is probably a good chance that you will get it eventually and wait for sales!

Pros: I mean, there is a reason why this is called one of the best Hulks released to date: it's fantastic. Big and bulky, menacing sculpt, solid articulation and even a removable shredded shirt to play out his rage transformation for the mild mannered Bruce Banner. It really almost seems that Wolverine is a bonus figure, but he’s also really fantastic in his own right. Great muscular sculpt, detailed first appearance head, nice popping colors and extra set of claw hands.

Cons: My only complaint on Hulk is the weird back/shoulder articulation and would rather have the ability to move his shoulders forward, rather than back. On Wolverine the only issue is, and I suspect this will be on all releases, is the crooked claws.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping