View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 09:31 AM   #24
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Wave 2 Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
WM here never carried wave 1, only TRU.

As for wave 2, they were only released either Thursday or Friday morning. But the numbers can't be 1 BW per case of 8. I was at 3 WM stores today, all recently unpacked but I was late, and BW was gone in all 3. Store 1: 15 figures on the shelf, no BW. Store 2: 14 figures on shelf, no BW and 1 WS gone. Store 3: 5 figures out of 16 gone. Just my experience from today.
Not sure I understand your argument here. She's only 1 per case, which is why you're having a hard time finding her. When they hit my store, they put out 20 figures at first. I grabbed her and Skull. Went back an hour and a half later to grab Winter Soldier and the only figures they had left where 4 movie Caps and a Zemo. The next day they put out the rest of the figures they had left, but it was only more Caps.

If its the number of figures on the shelf confusing you, your store probably stocks the same way mine does. Doesn't matter if they empty a box, they just fill the pegs or the shelf space. The rest goes in the back, though they never admit to it because they dont want to have to go back and search for individual figures for people.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping