View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 10:17 PM   #3871
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewton View Post
New e-mai:

"Thank you for ordering from Toys R Us. We’re reaching out to you in regard to your pre sale order #____ for the PRE-ORDER SHIPS JUN 14 2021 - Star Wars The Black Series Clone Pilot Hawk Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Star Wars: The Clone Wars Figure - R Exclusive.

Due to an error out of our control some orders have been cancelled and others have been delayed. The good news is that if you did make a pre sale order, we have the inventory for you. If you received a cancelled order on June 15th, we will be in touch with you before June 26th with a solution. If your order was delayed, the expected shipping date is 2021-06-30. You will receive a shipping confirmation at that time."

Only thing I'm confused about is "if your order was delayed", I don't think anyone got delay notifications.

Curiously I got an individual e-mail for each figure that wasn't cancelled, no e-mail for the one that was (Obi-Wan).
Got this email for Echo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Just got this delay email from TRU:

Dear _________ ,

Thank you for ordering from us. Despite our best efforts, we see that the item(s) you have ordered haven’t all shipped. We are doing all we can to get these to you as quickly as possible. Stay tuned for an update in the next day or so.
Got this Email for Anakin and Obi.

Don't know which is good or which is bad.

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping