Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 11:37 AM   #25
kentf
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorVonGloom View Post
He just posted on his Facebook page that he got invoiced by Super7 and is figuring out shipping. This'll be fun.

Edit: are you saying he's withholding his stock forcing the customer to use store credit and make up the figure on a marketplace instead?
Not quite sure what you mean with that last part. Either way, I was just giving my story:

- I pre-ordered S7's Bebop and Leonardo from NMC.
- Figures started hitting retailers (including Canadian retailers) in January 2021.
- In April (I think) I finally emailed asking him about the status of Bebop and Leonardo, along with the Thundercats accessory pack they should have automatically sent out due to a previous purchase. No reply.
- I emailed Super 7's customer service to inquire about the status of NMC's orders. S7 confirmed NMC had received both TMNT Wave 2 and the Thundercats booster pack months earlier.
- I sent more unanswered emails/tickets, going as far as to warn that I would be filing a chargeback with my credit card company if no reply is received by a certain date.
- Visa chargeback was approved
- NMC finally emails me back with an absolute rant of an email calling me a terrible human, admitting that they have the items in stock (but for some reason never shipped them out to me?), banning me from his store, and saying the only way I would get the items I'd previously paid for was if I apologized, cancelled the chargeback, and reimbursed him for lost costs (restocking, chargeback fees and credit card processing fees).

Too late, Loser. By that time Super 7 had already sent me a Thundercats booster pack and I was able to find another retailer who happened to have both Bebop and Leonardo still in stock.

Bottom line: stay as far away from NMC Toys as you possibly can.
kentf is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping