Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 01:35 PM   #30
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: NMC Toys aka Northmen Collectibles feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
He's understaffed and/or has insufficient operating hours. His store used to be open only Tues-Fri 12:30pm - 7pm. I think he's open more often now, but he doesn't work to fulfill orders outside of these hours. If I knew I had hundreds of orders waiting to be filled, I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorVonGloom View Post
I have been to his new store and he does have tons of boxes unopened, he isn't lying when he says he has a lot to go through, but he probably needs to fast track the ones that should have been sent out or fast track any of the people that are sending emails.
Totally get where you guys are coming from, but what's with all the rude and condescending emails? I sent polite emails regarding my orders to him in the past and received nothing but angry rants, sarcasm, and him trying to explain to me how supply and demand works. Also from what I've read on here and the other thread on Cybertron.ca, he's making money off people that are unable to cancel preorders.

When I placed an order with him past year, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he would fulfill my order. I would send him the occasional email (once a month, not that often) inquiring about my order. It would either get unreplied to or I'd get a novel from him filled with rants and excuses. I waited over 6 months for the order and tried to cancel. He told me that would be impossible as it's been too long. Like wtf? You just need to return the money I paid you, that's it. Clearly he wasn't getting the item (to this day he still hasn't received the item because it's still showing as a preorder on the website), so why is it impossible for me to receive a refund? This is where I tried the chargeback and was refused as it was too long. My fault for waiting too long, but I was giving numb-nuts a chance because I realized things weren't the best economically at the moment. Many people have had this same issue happen to them at his store and he's banking off the fact that maybe they will wait too long to take action and he can keep their payment without providing the item (he's stated that in some of his emails that apparently he's won many Paypal cases and chargeback incidents).

Don't feel sorry for him peeps, this guy is low. As stated in earlier posts, there are a lot of other small Canadian retailers that are excellent and won't do this to you.

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 09-13-2021 at 01:38 PM.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping