Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 04:57 PM   #7
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
The 7 inch scale kills the line for me. I like all my figures to scale regardless of brand....
I’m right there with you Alexander. I’ve invested too much $$$ in my 6 inch scale collection to start over in a new scale. I’m actually happy about this, as it allows me an out to slow down my collecting days. I’ve pretty much run out of room anyway, plus I’m content with my DCUC/Multiverse collection, that I’ll probably just cherry-pick any MacFarlane figures I think I can fudge into my existing collection. There’s got to be a few oversized characters that I can squeeze in. For instance, I had been hoping for a DCUC Girder figure to add to my Flash’s Rogues Gallery. Hopefully a MacFarlane one (if ever made) could work. Basically what I’ve been doing with a few Marvel Select figures and my Marvel Legends collection...
I do hope at some point down the line that MacFarlane Batmobile or a similar one can see a regular release at some point instead of as a BAF. I’d buy that regardless of any scale issues it may cause with my existing collection

Anyway, I happy for those of you who wanted 7 inch figures and hope you all get the characters you’re interested in.
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping