ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 12:49 PM   #273
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

141-2
Hasbro- Transformers Prime- StarScream

I don’t think I gave Transformers Prime the credit it deserves and I promise that I will binge the series on Netflix soon, but you have to appreciate my point of view; this was the series that Hasbro cancelled the best Transformers Cartoon for. How could it even stand to compete with Transformers Animates? Short answer, it couldn’t, but that doesn’t mean that it was bad. Hell, It's probably a heck of a lot better than the stuff out now.

The Transformers Prime figures that I’m opening are part of a strange group of preview figure that were released before the series aired, with other completely different molds of the characters soon after. Not sure why Hasbro did this as it seemed like a really expensive thing to do, but perhaps these preview figures were simply to test the waters? In any case it will be interesting seeing the difference as I work my way through them all.

Pros: His robot mode really captures the spindly robot mode really nicely with a nice looking jet mode.

Cons: Unfortunately he’s a bit of a floppy mess requiring some work on his hips just to stand.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping