Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 04:04 AM   #7
iammingy
Clonetrooper
Re: Toy Aisle Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffodian View Post
Sadly stuff like this is why I've pretty much gone online only for Marvel Legends, which probably doesn't help get new cases rotated in :/
I don't buy online because I look for those with a passable paint job and not two left legs/arms... Shipping is also another factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
The robbery is so bad at one WM here that the CS area has a small binder of previous wave ML6 figures... one per page showing Nuke, Cap, etc... which they look at even if you return something like a TF. Nice try WM but those pics are waves behind.
The CS staff would just need to look at the back of the packaging and they will realize that the figures have completely different colors! A blue Captain America vs. a yellow Shocker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66jedikiller66 View Post
I've never done stuff like this before, I've always had the cash to buy what I want.
I make exceptions here and there but, i usually have the cash.
However, when figures are $34 with tax I can understand why it is happening.
And, I'll bet you this is just the tip of the iceberg, with the US Dollar constantly going up I can guarantee you the prices of toys are going to make another jump up.
I totally agree with you on this. It's funny that when our dollars were strong (compared to the US dollars), the toys never got cheaper. Oh, the irony!

Last edited by iammingy; 05-12-2017 at 04:10 AM.
iammingy is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping