ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 08:45 PM   #1531
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

I called the EB customer care number and got some details from them. The person who I spoke with searched the warehouse stock and said they got 96 of them for the entire country for in store. And they didn’t fill all the preorders and the warehouse is saying that there are zero there now so none on the way to stores currently. So if you didn’t get it now it won’t be filled yet. And they couldn’t even promose more would come.

What a mess. The worst part is that plenty of people picked them up who didn’t even have preorders and their website had it in stock for days to ship home.

So instead of even trying to honour preorders they just did a bad job of distributing it. No online stock should have gone up if in store preorders still didn’t get filled. Why am I taking the time to go to a retail store and put $5 down when they don’t care to actually distribute it properly and random people just end up buying online and getting it first than a preorder in store from months ago?

EB has been doing a really poor job with these preorders lately.

My District Manager is supppsed to call me back, no response today but I better get one Monday. Anyone else who didn’t get their preorder filled should call their district manager too. I don’t even care that much about this figure. It is more so the issue of poor customer practices. Don’t take my money and then not even properly distribute the figure at launch.

Last edited by Darth Cosmos; 03-08-2019 at 08:49 PM.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping