Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 02:57 PM   #5060
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

So here is my haul from today.

Had to go to 3 different GameStops. Only one of which I actually had an online order for when I went.

Ordered 3 ML figs from one store, only to be called and told they were already sold out. Marvel Girl was in stock at one location, and surprisingly they confirmed the order. I picked up Darkstar and MODOK from my local place just because I was going by and decided to stop. MODOK was just sitting in the $5, and the manager said he was surprised no one had bought it yet. I wasn't even aware it was on sale.

So yeah it is crazy sometimes. I have had a couple of $5 orders cancelled before so it definitely is hit or miss. Usually the best online orders are from the warehouse (add to cart, not click and collect) because they are in stock for sure and not picked out by customers/employees. The only downside is trying to get enough items for free shipping. Don't want to think about the 4 ML Silver Centurion Iron Man I bought just to get free shipping. Although it is hard to complain about $5 ML legends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220318_144645703_HDR.jpg (93.4 KB, 40 views)
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping