View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:25 AM   #6
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Fan Expo Vancouver 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
BOOOO!!!

Ah, WTF. I guess that's what happens when it turns out to be more popular than expected. But Stan Lee? Awesome. I had a lot of fun last time, so I'm totally up for it again. I just don't know if I'd get the weekend pass. The $79 package is not worth getting, IMO. You'll get a Tshirt you'd probably only wear during laundry day, a badge that you'd... never wear. Exclusive Entrance and ticket counter seem pointless. It would be better if they offered an exclusive action figure with that package... maybe when the expo gets bigger they can have exclusive toys, haha.
Yeah, it sucks that they raised the ticket prices. I don't think I'll get the weekend pass either. Most likely I'll just go on the Saturday again unless they have some awesome panel that I want to attend on the Sunday.

The $79 premium pass is kind of weak. The stuff they included so far isn't what I expected with a premium pass. I agree with you on the exclusive figure. It would have been awesome if they had one. I was also thinking along the lines that the pass would include an autograph and or photo with a celebrity guest of your choosing. I would definitely pay $79 for that.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping