Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 10:45 PM   #1032
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstrang View Post
Maybe its Canada Post. I have had 3 packages sent to the wrong house (same house all 3 times) in the span of a month I have had them not leave a slip until the last few days to pick up my package. I have packages the size of the mailers slip through the cracks and be delayed for half a year (birthday card so not world shattering). Point is Hasbro may have done there part its just the arriving that is the issue.
I just had 2 orders from Amazon come in a few days ago as well as an order from Japan. It's not Canada Post it's Hasbro. Another poster on here also had sent a support ticket within the same week as I did last month inquiring about the replacement heads before they started rolling out. They had said the order was created but never gave a shipping notification to either of us. The other user had opened another ticket a week ago and said he got a response within a week a long with a shipping notification with ETA. I sent them another ticket a week ago and have yet to get a response. Despite other users in this thread stating they requested a helmet a week ago and already got it. I don't know why I have such bad luck when it comes to customer service.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-30-2020 at 11:08 AM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping