ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 11:19 AM   #232
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

114-2
DC Collectibles- DC Bombshells: Batwoman

I can’t help but feel that Batwoman was the inspiration for this entire Bombshells line, not that it’s a bad thing, but merely an observation as she works really well as a double-entendre for the character and in the Bombshells universe. I also applaud how they gave Batwoman the lead on this series given her not so typical background, relative cult status and popularity with the LGBTQ community, not to mention that she is a kick ass character. I can only hope that the Bombshells will live on in a DC Direct to video feature (If they made Ninja Batman, they can make a Bombshells movie). I have absolutely loved this first wave of Bombshells figures and commend DC Collectibles on the sculpting, articulation and accessories and really makes me excited for the new DC Essentials line that is to be released soon. My only complaint is that, like many of the other DC Collectibles, the accessories are very fragile and breakable under normal wear and tear, so be aware.

Pros: Excellent sculpt, fantastic articulation, has the ability to be posed without the use of a stand, fun accessories.

Cons: She felt very fragile and I actually broke her bat when I tried to get it in her hand.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping