ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Icetron
Master of the Universe
Re: Figma Discussion

They're pretty good. One thing I do like is that even if it falls over or something, the figma can usually hold the pose still which is pretty good to me.

I currently have Nanoha Takamachi, Fate Testarossa, Hayate Yagami, Shana, Ryoko Asakura, Lelouch Lamperouge, Konata Izumi, Saber, Miku Hatsune, and Rin Kagamine. I plan to pick up Kagami, Kyon and possibly Kanu in the future. I only have Mikuru Asahina (Cheerleader) on preorder right now.

I haven't had many problems with these, the quality is pretty good throughout the ones I own. I can name 2 minor problems with the ones I own though. Konata's hair piece is really loose with one of her faces, but when I use the secondary face it's pretty solid; whitetack didn't help with this one. Nanoha's hair piece is the same but whitetack fixed it, and my Nanoha's back hole was very loose for the stand to fit in so I used a knife to make the hole a bit deeper and it fixed it somewhat. The last thing is my Lelouch's hand, somehow it snapped at the wrist but I might have been twisting it too much though, I try to be more careful with all my figmas now.

Long post sorry. I love figmas, much more than PVCs.

Last edited by Icetron; 02-01-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Icetron is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping