ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 04:20 PM   #1508
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

S-35
Diamond Selects: The Muppets- Swedish Chef

More Muppets to fill out the cast and I could not be happier with this release. Aside from both Fozzie and Gonzo, Chef has always been a favorite of mine for his overall silliness and over the top antics of which can be experienced in real life at the VERY underrated Muppets 3D attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida. If you haven’t been, the Muppets 3D show is basically that: a show featuring the Muppets that is presented with the help of late nineties era 3D effects and an fully decked out Muppets theater complete with Muppet animatronics that come alive as part of the show making it feel that you are at a IRL Muppet Show. Anyways, something goes wrong (like it always does) and Chef makes a big appearance that leads to the destruction of the theater, until it is reset for the next show that is. Overall it’s great fun for kids, Muppet Fans and people who just want to rest in the A/C for a few minutes.

Pros: Kudos to Diamond for not skimping on the kitchen accessories as he seems to have a legitimate “kitchen” full. All the cooking essentials are included like pots, pants, bowls, tennis rackets, and cutlery; seriously I was pretty impressed with everything here. Chef himself looks great right out of the box and has a good amount of articulation that allows for all the Swedish Chef action you would expect.

Cons: Two minor things: I wish there was a way to display the little fruit and vegetable characters and it would be nice if the cooking supplies stacked better.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping