ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 01:20 PM   #1215
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

748-2
DC Collectables- The New Batman Adventures: Fire Suit Batman

If you were a fan of Batman and a collector of the Batman the Animated Series action figure line released by Kenner in the 90?s you know that Batman has a WIDE selection of ?bat? suits for any occasion. It makes sense as they need to sell more toys and there is only so many heroes and villains you can make before innovation is required hence Bat-MEN for all occasions! Check it out for yourself:

Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Turbojet Batman
Knightstar Batman
Lightning Strike Batman
Anti-Freeze Batman
Ground Assault Batman
And maybe my personal favorite:
Radar Scope Batman.

And these are just the tip of the Iceberg given EVERY MOVIE and COMIC series had multiple different versions of Batman; it's actually fairly spectacular.

Pros: Kudos to DC Collectables for releasing two figures from the same episode and it?s very cool to see a ?new? version of Batman that was featured in the show. Outside of that, the sculpt is neat and I like his anti-heat gun.

Cons: Somewhere along the way DC Collectables forgot the action in their action figures and this is a far cry from the initial Batman release all those years ago: Limited articulation, one accessory (gun) and NO place to store it.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping